What You Can Do
1. You can lead a life of purity and peace and pray and sacrifice for the display and veneration of the statue of Our Lady of America in the National Shrine.
2. You can combat the moral evils of our culture and become a missionary to the culture by educating and forming your conscience according to the moral truths taught by the Church. Then you can express these truths in conversations with your family, friends and co-workers in your daily life. You can write letters to the editors of newspapers and to those in government expressing these moral truths.
3. You can and should vote for persons who support the moral teachings of the Church and against those who oppose them. Catholics have a moral obligation to promote the common good through the exercise of their vote. (See CCC 2240).
4. You can visit JKMI.com to:
- Host a Visitation of the Image of Our Lady of America.
- Pray the Novena to Our Lady of America for True Change and Hope for America and the other prayers that she requested.
- Order bulk quantities of a bumper sticker for Our Lady of America to pray for our country and
- Sign the Petition for the Solemn Procession and Placement of the Statue of Our Lady of America in the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
- Write your Bishop using this sample letter that you may send him requesting that he honor Our Lady's request for the Solemn Procession and Placement of her statue.